We have been providing property owners with commercial garage door products and services in Northern California since 1986. Choose from a variety of commercial garage doors to fill any needs, including high speed doors, service doors, curtain doors, sectional doors, operators, fire doors, cooler doors, loading dock equipment and hollow metal doors.
If your current commercial garage doors need maintenance or repair, contact us today for a service visit.
5 Signs You May Need a New Commercial Garage Door
With everything you have to manage in your business, the last thing on your mind is regularly checking the garage door for subtle changes and shifts in performance. Unless the garage door has broken down completely, small deterioration in performance can often go unnoticed. These deteriorations can get worse as time passes and can eventually lead to a full garage door replacement. Here are some of the warning signs that you may be in the market for a new commercial garage door.
- The garage door opens and closes slower than it used to.
- The garage door is noisy. Listen for grinding, crunching, grating, squeaking or banging.
- The sensors that are designed to keep the garage door from slamming shut are not working properly. If you find that the door isn’t responding, you could be putting your employees and business at risk.
- It looks like it’s in bad condition. If your commercial garage door looks dirty, grimy, old and dilapidated, it most likely is and needs to be replaced.
- If you are consistently repairing your garage door, then it may be more cost-effective to buy a new one that won’t have to be maintained as often.
The Door Company is IDEA Certified
The Door Company (TDC) is proud to affirm that our technicians are certified by the International Door Association (IDEA) and the company as a whole is an Accredited Door Dealer as awarded by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation. What this means for our customers is that we not only know how to repair, install and maintain garage doors at the highest level, but we also know how to do it in a way that keeps you, the customer, safe. Our rigorous training and preparation is meant to provide our customers with peace of mind that they can rely on their garage doors and driveway gates to be as safe as they are attractive.
“Whether you are buying a new garage door, or getting an existing door repaired, it is important to look for an accredited garage door dealer. There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there who could do a shoddy repair or even create a dangerous situation with an improperly installed new door.”
TDC Founder and President, Mark Stuenkel
Our guide below is designed to help you choose the right product based on your budget, operational requirements and usage. Choose a garage door type below to get started. If you don’t know what is exactly right for your particular business needs, contact us and we can walk you through it.