The Door Company (TDC), California’s garage door installation and repair specialists, has been providing commercial property owners garage door products and service in Northern California for nearly 30 years. Business customers can choose from a variety of commercial garage door products to fill any needs, from security to accessibility to decorative.
“When it comes to commercial garage doors, there are many options to choose from in a variety of price ranges, “said TDC President, President Mark Stuenkel. “The Door Company offers a guide on their website to help customers choose the right product based on budget, operational requirements and usage.
The most common types of commercial garage doors are:
- Coiling Sheet Doors – Available for virtually any condition, coiling doors are available both insulated and non-insulated. Where there are windy exposures, these doors can be provided to have higher operation capacities than with standard doors.
- Rolling Sheet Curtain Doors – Sheet curtain doors are reliable and durable products and available in approximately 20 colors; they are used in mini-storages to larger warehouses.
- Rolling Counter Garage Doors – Rolling Counter Doors provide security on fire rated and non-fire rated openings. Used in cafeterias, pharmacies, kitchens, receptionist counters, announcing booths and gymnasiums, these commercial doors are available in primed and painted steel and stainless steel, as well as aluminum.
- Hollow Metal Doors – Most commonly used on commercial building exteriors, hollow metal doors are available in steel and stainless steel and typically outlast their wood counterparts by over 10 years. Metal doors are better insulated, vandal resistant, and longer lasting than wood doors or fiberglass doors.
- Fire-Rated Garage Doors – Providing safety and protection for over a century, fire doors must be drop-tested annually by a certified fire door technician.
- Sectional Aluminum Garage Doors – Featuring a variety of frame styles, glass types, colors and finishes, sectional aluminum doors are available in clear/bronze/black anodize finishes, as well as a palette of nearly 200 powder coated finish colors. Used in restaurants, cafeterias, fire stations and whenever light is a consideration.
- High Speed Garage Doors – High speed doors are mostly used in agricultural, food processing, material handling and other businesses, high speed doors are very specialized. TDC helps clients deal with their needs for high speed garage door products.
- Impact Traffic Doors – Typical usage of impact traffic doors are for forklift operations, restaurants, freezer/cooler, supermarket, etc. Whether the need is restaurant, delivery, warehouse, pharmaceutical or another, TDC can provide the right door.
“Obviously commercial garage doors are highly specialized and require technical expertise when it comes to installation,” said Stuenkel. “My team at The Door Company has more than three decades of experience and helps our commercial clients with selection and installation.”